WINSYSTEMS and BG Networks make it easier and faster to incorporate robust cybersecurity features into your embedded system designs.
BG Networks offers security automation tools, open-source code, and consulting services to help make IoT cybersecurity easier. We think IoT cybersecurity is too hard, and it’s our goal to make it easy to do right. Our customers are IoT device manufacturers, and we look to help embedded software engineers who need to add cybersecurity to their IoT designs.
Our security automation tools can be thought of as Turbo Tax, but for IoT cybersecurity. Those who do not have a background in cybersecurity can now implement cybersecurity correctly. And those who do have experience with cybersecurity will experience enhanced productivity.
Those who do not have a background in cybersecurity can now implement cybersecurity correctly. And those who do have experience with cybersecurity will experience enhanced productivity.
The security features supported are based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) “Foundational Cybersecurity Activities for IoT Device Manufacturers” best practices. BG Networks’ security automation tools will allow you to implement elements of cybersecurity from all of NIST’s NISTIR 8259A core baseline recommendations in days as opposed to months.
The WINSYSTEMS and BG Networks technology partnership means no longer having to leave out cybersecurity features from your designs because of schedule limitations.
• Drastically reduce time to implement cybersecurity on WINSYSTEMS single board computers
• Ensure correct implementation of security features, avoiding costly mistakes and possible added risk
• Implement security features such as Secure Boot, extension of the Root of Trust, and secure OTA updates
• BG Networks security automation tools are optimized for select WINSYSTEMS products
• Processor and TPM-based hardware security offer higher protection and crypto-processing efficiency