• High performance, non-blocking, 10-port Ethernet Switch
|TIME CRITICAL DATA||
• Supports IEEE 1588v2 one-step PTP
|QUALITY OF SERVICE (QoS)||
• QoS support with 8 traffic lanes
• Marvell® Link Street®-88E6390X Switch
|ADVANCED SWITCHING CAPABILITY||
• High performance switch fabric
• Three redundant power inputs for reliable
• Fanless -40C to 85C Operating Temperature Range
|COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION||
• FCC Class B / CISPR Class B
• Dimensions: LxWxH = 9.17in x 4.10in x 1.72in (233mm x 104mm x 44mm)
Please contact us for availability and pricing.
WINSYSTEMS’ NET-429 network switch is designed for the harsh environments of the factory floor and provides performance for time-critical industrial networks. The switch has eight 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet ports plus two 1000Base-X SGMII SFP ports and redundant power inputs with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) PD support. Enabled for the latest IEEE 802.1 standards for Quality of Service (QoS) and Time Sensitive Networking (TSN), it includes advanced prioritization and timing features to provide guaranteed delivery of time-sensitive data.
If you have any questions on your product, please contact one of our engineers and we will be happy to help. Online sales are only for wholesale clients with valid Tax Exempt #. If you are a retail client please contact our sales team by completing the form or calling us at (817)383-0980.
- NET-429 Datasheet (PDF)