Four channel RS-232 serial PC/104 module with 16-bit interface
Four channel RS-232/422/485 serial PC/104 module with 16-bit interface
Four channel RS-232 serial PC/104 module with 8-bit interface
Four channel RS-232/422/485 serial PC/104 module with 8-bit interface
Please contact us for availability and pricing.
The PCM-COM4A is a 4 channel serial 8250A compatible PC/104 module based on the 16C554. Each channel supports RS-232 with optional RS-485 and RS-422 electrical levels to interface to a wide variety of serial communications devices such as modems, data collection equipment, and distributed I/O terminals.
If you have any questions on your product, please contact one of our engineers and we will be happy to help. Online sales are only for wholesale clients with valid Tax Exempt #. If you are a retail client please contact our sales team by completing the form or calling us at (817)383-0980.
- PCM-COM4A Datasheet (PDF)
- PCM-COM4A Product Manual (PDF)
- Windows NT/2000/XP Setup to Utilize Shared Interrupts on Multi-channel Serial Modules (PDF)
- Using Serial I/O with Shared Interrupts under Linux 2.6 kernel (PDF)
- Using Serial I/O with Shared Interrupts under Linux 2.2 kernel (PDF)
- PCN_19-1004-PCM-COM4A EOL Notice
- DOS Example C Functions - Serial