WINSYSTEMS’ SYS-ITX-N-3900 is an Industrial Embedded Computer (SBC) based on the Intel® Atom™ E3900 Apollo Lake processor family. It uses less than 12 watts for fanless applications and performs reliably in industrial operating temperatures ranging from -20º to +60ºC. It includes a SODIMM socket supporting up to 8 GB of DDR3 system memory and internal mounting support for one 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD. Additional expansion is available through MiniPCIe.
The SYS-ITX-N-3900 is a full-featured fanless embedded computer with onboard I/O that simultaneously supports VGA and DisplayPort video, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one serial RS-232/422/485 port, audio, and watchdog timer. It also has a half-size MiniPCIe socket and an antenna hole for WiFi or 3G/GPS module.
This embedded computer supports Linux, Windows® 10 Desktop, Windows 10 IoT, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems. Drivers are available from the WinSystems website. The SYS-ITX-N-3900 is designed for long-term availability and is FCC- and CE-certified, and designed for industrial IoT, medical, communications and digital signage applications.
- Intel® Apollo Lake E3950/E3940 Processor
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- DisplayPort and VGA outputs for dual displays
- Up to 8GB DDR3-LV RAM
- TPM 2.0 onboard
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 Serial Port (RS-232/422/485)
- Audio Output
- 1 MiniPCIe Socket with MSATA support
- 1 M.2 Socket, with E key, type 2230
- One SATA 3.0 ports and 1 Micro SD for storage
- -20°C to +60°C Operational Temperature
- $ 448.00 – $ 700.40