Customers are required to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number prior to returning product for any reason. An RMA Number can be requested using the following form or by contacting Customer Service at +1 817.275.7553 between 8 AM and 5 PM Central Time.
Items can only be returned by the company that originally purchased the product.
Please provide the following:
1. Only one product Part Number per RMA Request.
2. Description of the product to be returned including serial number(s).
3. Description of failure or issue/reason for return.
4. Invoice number and date of purchase (if available), and original purchase order (PO) number.
5. Name, address, telephone, email and of the person making the request.
6. Do not debit WINSYSTEMS for the repair. WINSYSTEMS does not authorize debits.
After the RMA Number is issued, please return the products promptly. Make sure the RMA Number is visible on the outside of the shipping package.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers must send the product freight prepaid and insured. The product must be enclosed in an anti-static bag to protect it from damage caused by static electricity. Each bag must be completely sealed. Packing material must separate each unit returned and be placed as a cushion between the unit(s) and the sides and top of the shipping container. WINSYSTEMS is not responsible for any damage to the product due to inadequate packaging or static electricity.