Prior to returning product for any reason, customers are required to submit a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form. RMA Forms can be requested by contacting Customer Service at +1 817.275.7553 between 8 AM and 5 PM Central Time, or by email. An RMA Form will be sent via email for Customer completion.
NOTE: Items can only be returned by the company that originally purchased the product.
Please provide the following when completing the RMA Form:
1. Submit a maximum of three (3) Part Numbers per RMA request.
2. Description of the product to be returned including serial number(s).
3. Description of failure or issue/reason for return.
4. Invoice number and date of purchase (if available), and original purchase order (PO) number.
5. Name, postal address, telephone, and email of the person making the request.
6. Do not debit WINSYSTEMS for the repair. WINSYSTEMS does not authorize debits.
After the RMA Number is issued, please return the products promptly. Make sure the RMA Number is visible on the outside of the shipping package.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers must send the product freight prepaid and insured. The product must be enclosed in an anti-static bag to protect it from damage caused by static electricity. Each bag must be completely sealed. Packing material must separate each unit returned and be placed as a cushion between the unit(s) and the sides and top of the shipping container. WINSYSTEMS is not responsible for any damage to the product due to inadequate packaging or static electricity.