Improve efficiency and productivity
The need to manage constant change, keep pace with a dynamic global marketplace and cope with increasing competition is driving businesses to demand technology solutions that deliver greater operational efficiencies. As a leading provider of engineering and technology solutions in embedded computer systems and industrial automation, we deliver process automation applications designed to meet demand.
Why Choose WINSYSTEMS?
Our embedded computer systems are engineered for the highest levels of performance. When you choose our technology solutions, you choose to embed success into industrial automation and control applications.
Ultra reliable and durable
Our engineers design durability and reliability into every product. Each component undergoes intense performance testing and quality control to assure maximum uptime and productivity.
We have the best customer support team in the industry. Our experienced engineers are available to help you resolve challenges and answer questions.
Rapid time to market
Using our building block components, we can quickly supply test units for your design team, reducing hardware and software development time to help you get products to market faster. Engineering and manufacturing are co-located on one campus for tight integration and maximum efficiency. Because we’re located in the U.S., we can respond and ship faster than offshore suppliers.
Common Industrial Automation and Control Applications
Our embedded computers are ideally suited for industrial automation applications such as:
- Smart Factories and Manufacturing: Laser CNC machining; industrial robotics; high-speed manufacturing; clean room/sealed-system testing and controls.
- Agricultural Automation, Irrigation: Connections to unmanned aerial and submersible vehicles; GPS- and satellite-guided planting, fertilization and harvesting.
- Logistics and Warehouse Management: Moving and labeling products; scanning for defects to support quality systems; inventory control; supply chain management.
- Construction: Measuring, metering, monitoring and mixing component materials, such as for concrete and structural roadways
- Mining and Oil/Gas Energy: Mining data logging and control; remote sensing and automated valve operations; gas metering