CompactFlash PC/104 module, 40-pin
CompactFlash PC/104 module, 44-pin
CompactFlash to IDE adapter, 40-pin
CompactFlash to IDE adapter, 44-pin
The PCM-CFLASH-2 is an industrial adapter module that links a Type I or II CompactFlash memory card to an IDE (ATA) interface. The adapter is small and designed to mount on a PC/104 stack or stand alone for use with embedded systems. The result is that a system can support removable solid state mass storage while offering full hard disk software compatibility with nearly all operating systems.
- PC/104 Compatible Flash disk adapter module
- Supports Type I or II Compact Flash Cards and IBM microdrives.
- Compatible with DOS, Windows, Linux, Qnx and other Operating Systems that support standard IDE/ATA interfaces
- True IDE Mode compatible means that no special drivers or Flash file system is required
- On-card automatic power management
- Low power consumption
- Industrial -40° to +85°C operational temperature